Augusta Ranch Golf Instructors
Roland starting coaching / teaching with the Elite Golf Schools before moving on to independent golf instruction at Augusta Ranch Golf Club. CR (Coach Roland) uses a simple and understandable golf swing. His teaching style and approach to having a fun and enjoyable round of golf has been taught to many many students.
“CR” offers individual and group lessons as well as weekly golf clinics that covers all facets of the golf game. Contact Roland for more information or to schedule lessons.
Several reasons for including Augusta Ranch's Saturday Clinics in your golf schedule:
- Traditionally, golf has been the expensive sport starting with taking lessons. Augusta Ranch has a solution for you! Our Saturday Clinics pair you up with two longtime teachers. They give you the basics, work with you both in a group setting and one on one. Their fee; $10.00. Not many other sports allow you to "try it on" before committing. Come out to Augusta Ranch on Saturday morning and see what this game called golf is all about.
- Summer (May-September Adults @ 9am and Juniors @ 10am)
- Winter (October-April Adults @ 10am and Juniors @ 11am)
- Our games get rusty when our lives are busy! For $10.00, come brush off the cobwebs. No need to signup, just simply show up on the Driving Range with a $10 dollar bill.
- Those who have played golf a very long time can attest to the "old" habits creeping back into the game. Come to the Saturday Clinic and see if that is the issue with your golf. $10.00 could put you back on track.
Don Lehew - Mike Choronzy
Long time teaching veterans Don Lehew and Mike Choronzy team up to bring years of experience to our Saturday Clinics
Par Excellence Golf School (P.E.G.S.)
Augusta Ranch Golf Club in Mesa, Arizona is the home of Par Excellence Golf School. Offering a wide array of programing we are determined to help you fall in love with the amazing game of golf.
Daniel Lindsay, PGA
Owner/Director of Instruction, P.E.G.S.
Daniel has been teaching golf for over 15 years and has been a PGA Professional since 2009. He helps develop a swing that fits the golfer's game and ensures that the golfer will have fun on the course. He is very experienced in working with juniors as well as individuals with disabilities. Dan is passionate about making golf accessible and enjoyable for everyone of all ages and abilities.
Maria's Golf Clinics
Key to Augusta Ranch Golf Club's goals is promoting golf to new players while teaching the longtime player how to enjoy the game! Adding to our highly qualified instructors supports that goal.
Maria Przymierski, PGA
888-334-3132 cell 520-400-9457
Maria has been teaching golf for over 19 years and has been a PGA Professional since 2007 and she has a designation PGA certified golf Academy. Her experience includes playing as well as teaching. Maria's goal is to "build repeatable, consistent golf swings and develop lifetime players". Maria wants to teach a "self coach" method that will allow the player to "enjoy their time more!"
Adaptive Golf / Military Veterans Clinics
Our Adaptive and Military Lessons, Clinics and Camps are taught by our PGA Professionals, who are trained in adaptive golf with assistance from experienced Veteran/mentors and include clubs and equipment (if needed), training aids, range balls, and weekly course access. In a sport where relationships are everything, golf helps Veterans assimilate back into their community through the social interaction the game provides. This program is a great moral boost and enables out Patriots to once again be active in their community and participate in the game of a lifetime! Please contact the golf shop (480-354-1234 ex. 2) for more information, and scheduling.