YOUR Favorite Cause Could Be Next
Augusta Ranch has been supporting 100 Hole Golf Marathon's for several years. Much like the walks for cancer, the 100 Hole Golf Marathon has participants and sponsors. The participant makes a commitment and then asks for support from their warm market, better known as friends, relatives, businness associates and coworkers. Learn how quick and easy a 100 Hole Marathon Fundraising campaign setup can be by watching the short video;
The following is a small sampling of campaigns. The staff at Augusta Ranch has the knowledge to help you make the 100 Hole Golf Marathon work for Your Favorite Cause. Click the link to review the cause that could be yours.
|Bato Radovic||Corona Del Sol Girls Golf||Bethel Church|
|AZ Backcountry Hunters & Anglers||First Tee of Phoenix||ASU Church|
|Arizona Suncats||Life Link Church|
|RISE Services||Bato Radovic|
|ASU Church||Chandler Youth Football|
Major League Baseball Umpires - UmpsCare
MLB Umpire's UmpsCare is just one of the 100 Hole fundraising events that has been held at Augusta Ranch. Umps Care Charities, the official philanthropy of Major League Baseball Umpires, has generated over $500,000 in donations in their 8 events. Even Major League Baseball took notice of their fundraising events, you can read the article here.
Augusta Ranch's ...
100 Hole Marathons provides you a turnkey solution to create a fun and successful fundraising event that your warm market can support. The spproach is simple:
- Select the date you want to hold your fundraising event
- Contact our 100 Hole expert campaign managers to walk you through the process of selecting players and setting up your personal fundraising pages
- Templates for sending out the first pledge email and the follow up email (participants are encouraged to adjust the message to match their personal communication style)
- On the day of the 100 Hole tournament, everyone is treated like VIPs. Every player receives:
- Logo'd Golf Shirt - with your logo!
- 1 Dozen Personalized Golf Balls - each player picks his/her personalization!
- Unlimited Bottled Water
100 Hole Marathon Comparisons can be reviewed here.
Contact the Augusta Ranch at 480-354-1234 or send an email to Tournament Director to get started on your next successful campaign.