Our Commitment to Privacy
Personal Information We Collect
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this Web site unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of you computer's IP address. The information we collect will vary depending on how you use this Web site. On some pages you can register or request to receive materials, announcements and other information from us or from others. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or e-mail address), your gender, the number and/or ages of members of your household or business, information about the type of properties you are interested in and other general information relating to product preferences, personal interests, household income or areas of interest on our Web site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we know to be under the age of 18. We will not contact children under age 18. In addition to the information provided by Web site visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see "Cookies and Other Tracking Methods").
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as enhance our site and better understand the profile of our online audience. We may also use this data, both aggregate and personal to you, to enhance your site experience on our site by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases we use your personal information to send newsletters to you that you request. We may provide your information to third parties such as homebuilders and service and product providers to enable them to follow-up with you on your requests. We may also use your information for market research purposes, for project planning or for developing prospect lists for our existing and future communities. In doing so, we may reproduce, publish, broadcast or post such information to third parties.
Limited Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except with your permission, or under the following limited circumstances:
- We may need to share the information or send the information to trusted partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information, product or services you have requested or to help us communicate with you about offers (provided that these companies do not have any independent rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
Use of Links
This Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites for retailers, service providers and others, are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of such sites. While we try to only provide links to Web sites maintained by reputable organizations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their Web sites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policy. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of such sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Web site. Linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Are you really reading this entire statement? If you are one of those people who enjoy reading privacy statements, then I can appreciate your diligence, but you need to be playing golf. Email me, Don Rea, at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a free round of golf with cart at Augusta Ranch Golf Club. No joke.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Correcting Your Personal Information (Opt-Out Right)
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Thus, we ask that you notify us in the manner described below of any changes to your personal information.
Notification of Changes
Your Source Golf
707 E. Northern Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85020